Thursday, July 26, 2012

INSTAGRAM-ING

I might be the last one to do this


but


I have joined in on the Instagram band wagon!





Instagram is a free app that allows you


take a photo, apply an effect to the photo,


and add them to you Instagram feed.


You can follow others and they can follow you.


You also have the ability to "like" photos


and leave comments.




I love it because it is like

"blogging in an instant".


If you are already IG-ing,

you can find me at:

LilLdyPatchwork



I recently shared this updated photo of

my hexagons:



Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

  1. No, you aren't the last one. I have but I don't use it very often. I do like that you can link your pictures to Facebook and Twitter, which is what I do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...