Thursday, July 19, 2012

Making Progress

We finally got rain!

Yes...we are having a drought in Mississippi

and it has been

blazing hot down in the South!

Scarlett O'Hara would find it dreadful :0)


Anyway,
I took advantage of the
"indoor time"
and

worked on a layout for my Moda Candy.

First,

I made a big pile of the 2 1/2" X 2 1/2" squares.



Then I separated them into piles of coordinating colors.


These are photos of the "blue" pile of squares.



Then I did LOTS of pinning

and I mean LOTS!

Finally,
I sewed some of  the squares together:



Until Next Time ...Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

  1. Looks fun!!

    We are having a drought here in Iowa, too. =( The corn is pitiful. Look for food prices to go up...Again....*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 patch how fun and organized! Sounds almost like my current quilt project only I am cutting up 1 1/2" x 5 1/2" strips for a scrappy border quilt! Enjoy that rain!! It is a real blessing right now in most of the states!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see how your little baby candy turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...