Monday, July 16, 2012

Sweet Celebrations With Moda Bake Shop

I have a little secret...well it is no longer a secret.

Moda Bake Shop has a new book coming out in October 2012.

was compiled by the awesome

and I am fortunate enough

to be one of the contributors!

This book has something in it for everyone...

not just quilts!

The projects in the book cover all celebrations

using precuts.

(Just a little projects use jelly rolls and layer cakes)

Can you imagine...

one great "go-to-book" that has something

to make for each special time of the year?

is now available

to pre-order.

Thanks again for letting me share

my little secret with you!

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!


  1. That is so amazing!! Congratulations! Very happy for you. I can imagine how happy you feel right how. I'd never be able to do that.

  2. That`s great.Congratulations !


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...