Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Summer Vacation...So Far

I finally got my computer back on line!

Finally!...And it feels good to be back!


While waiting to get my computer back,

I realized that the summer is half way over for us.

My Little Person's last day of school was May 18th,

so we only have four more weeks left of summer!


In a nutshell, here is how I/we have spent our summer vacation so far.


Stop 1: Legoland, FL



Legos are MAJOR huge at our house,

 so this trip to Legoland was like being in heaven for my Little Person.

Ohhhh...and the water park was a bonus!



(More photos from Legoland. Yep....that is me concentrating really hard on

driving the boat!)


Stop 2: Disneyland



Stop 3: Hollywood Studios


Star Wars is also MAJOR huge at our house!

The summer wouldn't be complete without a trip to Hollywood Studios

to attend Star Wars Weekend (AKA the ultimate weekend

to be a Star Wars fan).



We had a lot of fun travelling

but



all roads lead home!


And I am glad to be home!

Now I can get back to some of those

unfinished projects.....

or start new ones!


Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. ....and isn't home the best place???? Our grandkids love Legoland too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Ayden would love Lego Land!! How fun Stef:)

    Bet you missed sew though right!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...