I finally got a day off from work
and I designated part of the day "ME" time.
I sat down in front of my sewing machine
and went to work on this:
However, when I opened up the quilt top,
I just wasn't satisfied with the way that it looked.
Something just wasn't right,
so I took the quilt top outside to get
a fresh look at it.
I decided that I wanted the quilt to be a little bit longer.
I added a 5" strip of fabric to the top and bottom of the quilt.
Later on that evening,
I sat down to attempt the quilting.
Shortly after I started,
I looked up and noticed that my Little Person had joined me.
When it was his bed time,
he sent reinforcements to keep me company.
The quilting is done.
The binding is done.
I just need to go outside and take a picture of the quilt.
Until Next Time... Happy Quilting!