Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Journey Of A Quilt: Part 1

I thought that it would be nice

to show the journey that

my leftover scraps took toward becoming

a quilt.

It all began by turning

my scraps into small Half Square Triangles (HST).

Then came the dreaded task of getting rid of those

pesty "tails" .

When all was said and done,

I had 80 HST.

Now all I have to do is

pin them together, sew,

and press them open.

Wish me luck!

Until Next Time... Happy Quilting!


  1. I can't wait to see the layout you pick. HST's are so much fun when it come to layout :)

  2. Good luck.. a lot of hard work is done..:O))

  3. OOOhhh, the possibilities! Can't wait to see the layout.

  4. Good luck, can’t wait to see what you’re up to!!

  5. You make it look so easy. I always seem to struggle so much with triangles!

  6. I can't wait to see what you make out of all those HST! I'm working with Bliss fabric too. Isn't that fabric fun?

  7. You are almost done, I can't wait to see the layout you use. I am almost finished with some projects and I can soon start on piecing my zig-zag quilt top. It has been sitting for way to long :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...