Friday, September 13, 2013

FARMER'S WIFE SAMPLER QUILT {WEEK#14}


Welcome
to the 14th installment of my
Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt!

While I was looking back to find my last post,
I realized that it was
That would mean that
Rascal would have been a part of our family
for 2 weeks.
I guess that a lot has happened since then.

Speaking of which, 
let me tell you about my "BAD Mommy" moment
before I share the quilt blocks:




So for the past few days
I have been enduring the 95 degree heat by
sitting on the side lines of the tennis court,
watching  & waiting for Not So Little Person's tennis matches.

I mean the heat was so hot that no amount of fanning with my People magazine
could cool me off.
The sun was beating down, no wind in sight, and the sweat was running down my face
...literally into my eyes.
So, I closed my eyes...for a second...to wipe the sweat...
when
Not So Little Person
backhands the tennis ball...& wins the match!
Yep....BAD Mommy missed it because she was wiping
the sweat from her eyes.

What did I do?...Well I jumped up and down and congratulated him...with sweat in my eyes!


Back to the blocks
This week I was a bit rusty at making these things.
Needless to say I only got 2 blocks made:



#58: Mother's Dream



#61 Northern Lights



Stats So Far:
14 weeks of Farming
48 Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Blocks Completed
33 more to go

I am linking up to 
She is hosting
Farmer's Wife Friday.



Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

Moda Precuts
Moda Fabrics
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25.00

2 comments:

  1. You may have only completed two blocks but they are perfect!

    Congratulations to your Not So Little Person for his win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stumbled on your blog and love your solid farmers quilt! Have you done any more lately? What do you think the smashing will be? I'm inspired from yours!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...