Sometimes you just need a break!
Time to spend with your family
enjoying and doing things together.
Things that you normally wouldn't do,
like visit Colorado.
I was hoping for cooler weather,
but it was still unseasonably warm in Colorado.
None the less, we had fun :
Looking for the "Giant Blue Bear" statue
We found him standing outside of the
Denver Convention Center!
2. Taking a train ride at 9000 feet elevation
This is what we saw along the way:
3. A walk across the Royal Gorge Bridge
(yes I did say WALK!)
Don't look down because this is what you will see!
4. A hike up to the Seven Falls
5. Another hike through the Garden of the Gods
to find the Balancing Rock.
6. Enjoyed the simplicity of the surroundings.
It was a wonderful vacation
and I am slowly recovering from my break.
My creative juices are starting to flow again
and I hope to get caught up soon.
Until Next Time... Happy Quilting!