Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Photo Favorite

When you come home from vacation,

this is what your desk looks like:

Maybe I will get to spend some time over here today:

(A quilter can dream right?)

Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting!


  1. Looks like lots of fun waiting for you! Have a happy day!

  2. Stefanie, I was just walking down the stairs from the courtroom to my office and was thinking to myself, "My sewing machine/room is calling me, but I am stuck here at work." Then I came in and read your post - I guess we're in the same boat, sort of! I hope you get to sew today! I will tonight, with any luck!

  3. Would love,love to have a Bernina like that! Oh WELL CAN'T COMPLAIN!! My Kenmore works just as well for now! Those cute little fabric bundles got my attention:)

  4. Absolutely, a quilter can always dream. Love your blog, hope you get time in to sew today.

  5. Quilters dream is magic. I comes true most of the time for me. Which Bernina is that one? I'm getting it one day but don't know which one is best. Any idea? Hugs Nat

  6. I would love to have a Bernina like that, I am a Bernina girl and have a smaller one.

  7. Stefanie, one of the ladies made a comment on my blog and said how to get the box of the number generator copied. It is so complex, I can't expalin it to you. But you can read her comment and then we can figure it out together. LOL


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...