Thursday, July 1, 2010

Patched With Love


A few weeks  ago I mentioned that I was going

to tackle my Moda Scrap bin.


I dumped out the entire bin

and started separating the scrap pieces into piles.

Of course I started with the red pieces.

Then came the white pieces.

So naturally, I added the blue pieces.


Then I  started arranging the pieces

of fabric and soon I had a quilt.







All of the fabrics are from Moda, but none of them are from the same

fabric line. I just love the scrappy feel of the quilt.


So, when I started out to make this quilt

I just wanted to start a new project

and use up my scraps.

No pattern, no idea, no purpose.

Well, life intervened and this quilt is now going

to a great home.

Stop by tomorrow to see where my quilt will be going!


Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!


10 comments:

  1. That is so festive and happy! What a great way to use up scraps! Nice job!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I love the way you quilted it! My house would welcome it! LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it really looks great! Very creative use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Scrappy quilts and this one looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your scrap quilt turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quilt Stefanie. Love it. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is going to be loved by one of the kids....I love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...