Monday, June 21, 2010

Hex-A-Long


a World Cup Hexagon Month

Hex-A-Long.


 I have decided to dust off all

of my hexagons and join in on the fun.


So here is what I did yesterday:





Hexagons Year to Date (before this weekend):

40 Grandmother's Flowers pieced


Total # of Grandmother's Flowers needed : 300

Yesterday's Productivity: 3 Grandmother's Flowers completed


Too many needed to count!



I hope that all of you will also dust off your hexagons

and join in on the fun.

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I need to get some of those little templates so I can do some. I've been wanting to try some hexi's for awhile now. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started making hexies and I love, love them. They're the perfect carry around project!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...