Friday, January 11, 2013

FABRIC CRUSH {FLIRT BY SANDY GERVAIS FOR MODA}


Have you seen 
 


Ohhh.... well let me show you!


 

I love the RED and the GREY prints!

This fabric line is perfect for Valentine's Day

(which is right around the corner).



Flirt charm packs, jelly rolls, and layer cakes 
are now available in my shop!
 
 

I couldn't resist...
 
I have even started working on a project using some of my
Flirt fabric.


See how the REDS pop!

Anyway, next week I will have a tutorial for you guys :0)

Until Next Time ...Happy Quilting

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stefanie, I HEART FLIRT, but then I HEART just about everything that Sandy comes out with. I already bought some FLIRT. Charm packs, along with a teal(ish) and a red charm pack. What am I going to make? Have no idea....yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...