Friday, November 19, 2010

Onward

Wow! I can't believe that the Holiday

season is almost upon us.

 It seems like I just took down all of my

Christmas decorations!


So with the end of the year rapidly upon us,

I have decided that I need to comeplete

 my unfinished projects.

(This way Santa will be pleased with all of my work

and he will bring me more fabric

to use for next year. Hint, Hint)


I am determined to finish this quilt:


I started it back here.

I was making steady progress on the quilt

here, herehere, and here.

For some reason, it got put away

and it was "forgotten" until yesterday.

Hopefully between working at my new job

and caring for a sick Little Person,

 it will be completed soon!



(This is my favorite American Jane for Moda  print!)



My last goal is to complete 10 more Grandmother Flowers!

I am trying to reach 100 completed flowers before the

end of the year.

I am sooooo close!

My last update was here.


Until Next Time ...Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. I hope Santa brings me more fabric too. :)

    Good luck on finishing your quilt. I can't wait to see it done, and I hope your little person is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May Santa bring you all your fave new must haves, super mom.

    Wishing your little one well.

    All my best,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get all your goals and wishes come to be.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found 2 FQ of pez in light and royal blue at a shop this last week. made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...