Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Working Away

Sometimes when we do something for

ourselves, it takes a bit longer!

I started out here

making something for myself.


Well, it seems like life & everything

else has become a priority

and my project has taken a bit of a "backseat".

I had great dreams of working all weekend on this quilt,

but the weather was beautiful and

 I spent most of my time outdoors.

However, I did manage to do a TINY  bit

of sewing for myself.

Here is my progress:






For now my lovely little blocks will sit

and wait patiently for my return.


Until Next Time ...Happy Quilting




5 comments:

  1. Stefanie,
    This is going to be a fabulous project! Thanks for keeping us updated. Love your color choices.
    =)
    Happy Quilting,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stefanie, this is going to be a beautiful quilt...can't wait to see what you are going to sew next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be such a happy quilt! Love the colors and I really do love scrappy quilts, so I'm sure your finished project will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's going to be SO cute! Can't wait to see it finished - so think of it as a project for me instead of you (then maybe you can sneak in more sewing) LOL! Love the fabric you're using (as always)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...