Monday, June 23, 2014

SEW SWEET BEE {DONNA'S BLOCK}




This weekend,
I spent time catching up on my 
VERY...VERY...VERY
overdue

SEW SWEET BEE BLOCKS.




is hosting this quilting bee.

(Little bit of background...Donna and I met at Houston Quilt Market,
but wouldn't you know it...no pictures to prove it!)

She requested a Jacob's Ladder block
made in lavender.

Well wouldn't you it.....I don't have any shade
of lavender or purple in my stash!
(Remember...we are a house of boys over here and pink/purple do not exist)

Sooooo,
sweet Donna sent me this fabric to use
and I made this:





Wouldn't you know it...I love this!

and I think that I will be adding lavender to my stash.


Thanks Donna for hosting the Sew Sweet Bee!

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

Moda PreCuts
Moda Yardage
Free Shipping On Orders Over $25.00

8 comments:

  1. It's so beautiful and soft!!! I have a overdue block to make and one made that I haven't sent yet, so you are not alone!

    Now that I work at a quilt shop, they told me I could go to market with them. The thought makes me all giddy!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your block turned out great, I really liked that block when I made mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty block! Pink and purple have entered my home now that we have a girl:)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Greetings admin I like your topic, after reading your article very helpful at all and can be a source of reference I will wait for your next article updates Thank you, for sharing

    obat kuat semarang
    alat bantu sex
    sex shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is very impressive and have the useful information it is really caught my attention.


    great work

    تصميم مواقع





    good job Beautiful! :)

    حراج السيارات

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...