Tuesday, August 6, 2013

GOALS ARE GOOD {A WEEKEND RECAP ON TUESDAY}


Have
 you ever been
so over whelmed by so many things to do
that you just want to 
procrastinate by looking at Pinterest
or drink a whole bottle of wine?





Well...that it how I feel about this week...
school starting on Thursday,
church school starting,
work,
the puppy,
parties to attend.

So much that I had to grab the bull by the horn
and face the week head on.

In an attempt to keep myself from going insane,
I set some goals for myself this weekend...
mainly
to get organized
because 
GOALS ARE GOOD!

Simple words that helped me to remain a pleasant person today,
but you gotta remember that it is only Tuesday.

I spent all day Saturday 
making freezer meals for the entire week.
I have never done this,
but I figured that it would eliminate the stress of hearing
"What's for dinner?"...AGAIN

So I made the these:

(simple, fantastic, and froze well)

Because they were easy to make and freeze well.
Besides I love a good sugary breakfast every once in awhile.

I made a TON of these and froze several chicken legs
in individual servings

As you can see,
I have a thing for Pioneer Woman!

After all of that,
I started
to work on my blocks
for this weeks
Farmer's Wife Friday.




Totally...totally...insane...or  a sugar high from sampling too many 
french breakfast puffs!

Ohhh...
just to give you a heads up,
Fat Eighth Bundles of UPTOWN LUSH
will be listed in my shop this week!!
They are too die for!



Until Next Time...Happy Quilting


Moda Precuts
Moda Fabric
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...