Friday, July 12, 2013

FARMER'S WIFE SAMPLER QUILT {WEEK #12}


Week #12




The BEACH is calling me!

I mean literally,
I am leaving to go to the beach 
in like an hour when Hubby gets home!

I downloaded these pictures last night 
while I was doing laundry & packing for today's trip.
(Not like I need to take much, but you know what I mean!)

Downloaded them
& then walked away from my computer.
Never wrote the post!

I found them still on my computer screen this am
just as I was going to check my email 
& then shut the thing down! 

So here is the good stuff...the photos...I mean blocks
in a quick instant:


Block #48: Homeward Bound




Block # 49 : Honeycomb



Block #54: Kitchen Woodbox


Stats So Far:

12 Weeks of Farming
43 Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt Blocks Completed
38 blocks to go


I am linking up to 
She is hosting Farmer's Wife Friday.


Until Next Time...Happy Quilting

Moda Precut
Moda Fabrics
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...