Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This Little Lady Went To Market -- Part 3


This Little Lady went to Quilt Market

to see what she could see.

There were lots of fabrics

all around

but

nothing could replace the smiling

 faces that she found:


Natalia Bonner of Piece & Quilt









Sherri of A Quilting Life and Vanessa of V and Co.

Barb and Nancy of Me and My Sister along with

Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs.




Vickie, Me, Sherri, and Victoria of Bumble Beans Inc.


Oh the memories,

oh the fun,

but I'm not done

(just one more I promise!)


Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting!

 

3 comments:

  1. You look like you had a blast!!! great pics my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post...the one in Jill's booth is making me want sherbet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...