Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Closer Look

As promised ,
here is a closer look
at my Xcellence quilt
that was featured in Quilter's Home Magazine.


I used Camille's Bliss fabric line for Moda
to make my quilt.
Of course, the beautiful RED prints
caught my eye.




In fact, I added a few solids into the quilt
just to give it a
"Little Lady" personal touch.


Now my Xcellence quilt

lives on my bed.

Pssst....I ever redecorated my bedroom around

this quilt.


Here is one last photo of the quilt:


Yep that is my "not-so" Little Person

running in the background.

(More on that later)


Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting!

9 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, you're right - your little guy looks like he's grown a foot! I love your Xcellence quilt - it looks perfect in Bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had so much fun with this quilt and that you rearranged your bedroom for it! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful and fun to be published!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! It's darling! Are you coming to market?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this quilt design, Stef. Great choice in materials, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...