Monday, April 26, 2010

April CG&GQC Finished Project

Some how the days have just slipped

right by me!

Lately, I just look at the calendar

and cringe!

Who knew that the end of

the school year could be this busy?


Luckily,

I was able to complete my April  CG&GQC project,

and it isn't even the last day yet!


I would like to introduce you to:

"Raspberry Goodness"









I can't wait to take down

my Valentine's Day table runner

and use this one! Seriously!

(I told you that I am running behind!)


Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting !


7 comments:

  1. Well, you are STILL ahead of ME!~ I have NO table runner out! Lovely. I really like the way you photograph outside in the grass... so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I just told DD that I love raspberries - now I EVEN LIKE the NON-edible type. LOL

    So glad to be home. Have missed your wit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a table runner like that on your table will make it SO,SO NICE! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it is so refreshing... It will certainly look good on your table. I love the pattern and the quilting! Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...