Friday, August 3, 2012

Inspired By Color {Moda Bella Solids}

It is no secret

that I love color.

Yesterday I pulled out some

of my Moda Bella Solids.

For some reason

I was drawn to these solids:


I guess that I was in a "summer citrus" kind of mood.


Just when I started to pull out my fabric,

my Little Person came in the room and

asked me if he could "make an art project".

So, out came the craft supplies

and away went my fabric.




Speaking of Little Person,

today is our last day of summer!

School starts Monday!

(Happy and sad about that)


Until Next Time ...Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fabrics and an art project for the little guy---sounds like a pleasant way to spend the day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell you the time passes so quickly...enjoy the little moments with your little person because soon you will be in my shoes! In just 1.5 weeks I see my youngest child off to college! (sad days ahead for me)

    ReplyDelete
  3. School? ALready? Yikes! Here I have been complaining that school starts here in about 3 weeks.

    Your little person has the prettiest hair. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...