Tuesday, November 5, 2013

CHANNELING MY INNER DIVA {UPDATE ON MY SCRUMPTIOUS TRIANGLES}


For the past 30 minutes
I have been sitting in front of the computer
trying to channel
my inner Blogging Diva.

Apparently...she is not listening
because 
I feel like the blogging words
are stuck somewhere between my brain and my fingertips!




Maybe it is the daylight savings time...
or
maybe it is
everything that is going on behind the scenes
 at Casa de Little Lady Patchwork
or
maybe it is a sugar high due to all of the Halloween candy that I have eaten.


In fact, I had HIGH expectations of writing a 
brilliant piece of literature (aka blog post)
last night,
but
Rascal got sick!
He must have eaten something terrible
because
we were playing on the kitchen floor
and then he turned his head
and vomited on my freshly mopped floor.

Ohhh...a momma's work is never done!

Anyway, after all of that drama
I didn't have any blogging motivation left in me.

So here is what I have been working on lately
in picture form
because my words are apparently "stuck somewhere":







In a nutshell...I have pressed and trimmed my triangle blocks.

Impressive I know!



Maybe I'll figure out the final layout for the blocks today/tonight....
maybe.

Until Next Time...Happy Quilting


Moda Precuts
Moda Fabrics
Free Priority Shipping On Orders Over $25.00

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the joy of a vomiting pup! lol! I feel your pain.

    For not having a lot of words, you sure write wonderfully. I love your style. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...