Friday, May 10, 2013

FARMER'S WIFE SAMPLER QUILT {WEEK #7}


 
Week #7 ?????
 
Time sure does fly by!
 
I have been busy with end of the school year stuff....
yep!...School ends NEXT WEEK for us!
Lots of stuff going on
and then
this Little Lady is leaving to go to Quilt Market in Portland!
(jumping for joy over here!)
 
Anyway enough of the "other stuff",
I did make 4 Farmer's Wife Quilt Blocks:
 
 
 



 
This week  I made blocks # 29, #30, #31, #32.
 
Last week
I took out all of my completed blocks
and I realized that I needed to make
more "darker colored" blocks.
 
So, I pulled out my blue stash of
Moda Bella Solids and went to work.
 


 
#29 Economy
 
#30 End of Day (forgot to take a separate photo but it is shown above)
 
#31 Evening Star
This one is my favorite in this week's stack.
 
 
#32 Farmer's Daughter
 
Stats so far:
7 weeks of Farming
30 Farmer's Wife Blocks made...many more to go
 
 
I am linking up to
She is hosting Farmer's Wife Friday.
(Hop over to see her quilt blocks.)
 
 
 
Until Next Time...Happy Quilting
 
Moda Precuts
Moda Fabric
Free Priority Shipping Over $25.00
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, so jealous! I'd love to go to maket one day. Any chance you could snaffle me some Scrumptious? :-) blocks are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my blog post before you head to market! I could use your help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...