I gave birth to this SPUR of the moment idea
over the weekend.
It really came out of necessity
because it rained most of the weekend
and I needed a project to occupy my
Little Person while I
got some work done.
Once again, it is simple and didn't
require very much supervision.
It is also a great way to use up your
- Elmer's glue
- Paint brush
- Fabric scraps
- Freezer paper
- Paper plate
- Squirt the glue onto the paper plate.
- Using the paint brush, "paint" the glue onto the D-U-L-L side of the freezer paper.
- Place the fabric scraps onto the damp freezer paper.
- Over lap the fabric pieces into a pleasing arrangement.
- Add extra glue to the edges of the fabric if necessary.
- Allow the project to dry.
- Allow your artist to sign their work!
Once again, this is a simple idea
and you never know when you will need
a simple project to occupy
you Little Ones.
Until Next Time ... Happy Quilting!